sábado, 7 de marzo de 2020

GENIALLY!!!!!




This project is based on the contents of unit 6 about recycling, pollution and saving the environment. It is going to be done at the end of the unit but we only have 3 sessions to do it because we have time problems. Time is my main problem because we have to do different activities that were designed before this project.

I will explain the project with a Genially presentation as I could learn how to use it and tools that my students have. The first day they will establish the groups of three people and there are two different options of project so they have to choose one. After that they will made a registration on Genially and start to learn how to use it. They can see a tutorial about all the tool that Genially offers and the modality of it.

On this link you can find the Genially presentation that I have created.

Going green

It is going to be a task that they will do the last week of the second term so I can not give any data about problems, pros or cons about it. On the other hand I think the project will be useful to review all the contents and to develop their digital , social and civic competence. The thing that I will change is to do it with more time and to organise the project with more time. Because this is going to be a "work in progress" when my innovative teaching course will finish but I promise to upload the final projects after that.

As a teacher I think that the app is very intuitive, easy to use, visual, interactive etc. it is great for using it!! As I know how to use it I hope to design more activities and projects with it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario